Danielle + Shawn: Wedding

Yay!!! My last wedding of the year was Danielle (Dani) and Shawn, and what a great day it was!  The day started off with a steady rain, so we thought we'd definitely be having an indoor ceremony.  But about half an hour before the ceremony, the rain faded away and Dani + Shawn were able to go ahead with their plan to have an outdoor ceremony!

The day was filled with lots of fun and funny moments, and there was nothing but happiness all around for these two!  I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of Dani's big day, as I was 37 weeks pregnant at the time haahhaahah!  However, my baby and I had a little talk and I told him to please wait until after October 7 to come so I can cover her wedding hehehehe!  We then talked some more and I was able to finish and present all of Dani's images to her today HEHEHE!  What an obedient child LOL!  I can't believe his due date is in just 5 days!!

Also, thank you to Phil of pb 'n j photography for coming out to help cover this wedding - especially with the whole baby bump thing HAHA!  It's always good to have another set of eyes!

So without further ado, please enjoy the slideshow and my faves from Dani and Shawn's wedding.  We are so happy for you guys and wish you the best as you start your new life together!

Love,
Tasha, Fred + Baby William :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!