Maureen + Zach: Hoboken Engagement Photography

A couple of weeks ago Fred and I got to hang out with Maureen + Zach in the cute little city of Hoboken, NJ.  I totally would want to live there... if I didn't live in Aston HAHA!  It really seems like a town for young couples, and small families, there were a lot of families hanging out at the park we shot at, as well as people jogging around well after sunset, so I felt really safe!

Maureen + Zach were so fun to work with, they were definitely game for anything, and are really so adorable together!  Maureen loves everything pumpkin so we made sure to incorporate that into some of the shots - especially her ring shot hehe!

I can NOT wait for the wedding next October!  Thank you again to Maureen + Zach for entrusting me with your big day!













 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!