Cielo + Eduardo's Sweet + Sour Sixteen | New Jersey Event Photography

Earlier this month my twin cousins Cielo + Eduardo turned 16 and decided to have a "Sweet + Sour" party haha!  I am so proud of them and can't believe that 16 years have passed since they were born!  We had so much fun at their party and of course I had to take some pics to remember the night!  It was awesome too because their older sister, Irene, is a drum major of their marching band (Cielo is in colorguard and Eduardo is in percussion), so she was able to surprise them by having the marching band perform at the hall!  Check out some images below :)

Happy 16th birthday my dearest twin cousins!  May God help you to achieve whatever you set your mind to!

Love,
Ate (meaning big sister in filipino) Tasha
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!