Official Boudoir Launch! Boudoir Mini-Session Marathon December 7!

Hey all!

So.. this whole year I had been debating whether I was gonna go in this direction or not, but after doing several sessions under the radar this year, I realized that I just HAVE to do this!  I want to let you know that I now am offering Boudoir Sessions - yay!  I have just published the new section on my website at www.natashaesguerra.com - check out a screenshot below!

http://natashaesguerra.blogspot.com/2013/11/official-boudoir-launch-boudoir-mini.html

To officially launch, I've decided to hold a Boudoir Mini-Session marathon on December 7, 2013 at my in-home studio in Aston, PA!  There will be only 5 spots available and this will be offered at an amazing introductory price!  All the details are below!


Just a few things - please know that I truly value the privacy of all of my clients, so I only post images online if given permission.  I do have more samples available to view in person so you are always welcome to set up a time to come by and check it all out.

I feel that this is a great gift for your significant other, or for yourself.  Do you wanna give your groom-to-be a gift right before your wedding that is gonna rock his world? Did you recently become a mother?  Did you recently reach a weight loss goal?  Do you just wanna rock all of your awesomeness just because?  Whatever your reason is, everyone deserves to show off how beautiful they truly are.  And I truly enjoy helping you show off hehe!

Contact me for more details if you are interested.  And if you know anyone else who might be, spread the word!  You could even get a bunch of your girlfriends together and just have a day of glam together!

Let me know when you're ready to rock it, Gorgeous!  I look forward to hearing from you! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!