Kim + JR: The Wedding | Jersey City Wedding Photographer

Yesterday I had the privilege of covering Kim + JR's amazing wedding in North Jersey!  Their ceremony was held at Iglesia Ni Cristo in Elizabeth, NJ, and the reception was held at Liberty House Restaurant in Jersey City which gave us an AMAZING view of the New York City skyline! 

You could definitely tell that God was smiling down upon this wonderful couple and I am glad that I was able to witness it!  The day was filled with love, laughter, and tears all the way until the end of the night.  You could tell just how special Kim + JR are to so many people, and also, just how silly and funny they are as well :)  God bless you guys and thank you for allowing me to document your AWESOME wedding day!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!