Michelle: Boudoir | West Deptford, NJ Boudoir Photography

So as a gift to her fiancé, now her husband, Michelle secretly booked a boudoir session with me.  I thought it was the best gift ever!!!  Now that the wedding is done and she has already shown her hubby, here are some of my faves from our session together.  It didn't hurt that she had access to a random unoccupied house.  A photographer's dream come true, for real!

Special thanks to Grace Piana of Modfacestyle for helping me out with makeup!  She did an amazing job and I've worked with her on several projects as of now!














Brides, if you are interested in something like this for your fiancés, or ladies in general, if you just wanna do something special for yourselves or for your significant others, contact me for more information! In the next few months I'll be officially launching my boudoir line, and I'll definitely be having some sweet introductory rates ;)  Spread the word!  I wanna do a boudoir marathon within the next two months so let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!