Jessica + RJ: The Wedding | Moorestown Wedding Photography

Jessica + RJ were wed on a beautiful Sunday in May!  I have to say that the way that RJ looks as Jessica, it truly melts my heart, it's just too sweet!  They didn't want to do a first look BUT... they did want a picture together WITHOUT seeing each other before the ceremony!  We were racking our brains trying to figure out how to best make this happen and with some teamwork, we realized we could separate them using the chapel door.  The cutest part was when Jessica asked, "Can I hold his hand?".. and so we brought their hands around the door so they could hold hands before their ceremony.  I think I died, it was such a sweet moment!

At any rate, enjoy the slideshow and my faves below!  Thanks Jess + RJ for allowing Fred and me to be a part of your beautiful day!













I had to include the next one because it was just too cute hehehhe!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!