Ivelisse + Russell: The Wedding | Riverside, New Jersey Photographer

I am so thankful to have met Ivelisse + Russell at a bridal show in February of 2012. It so happened that they won my door prize which was a free engagement session.  After seeing their images from the session, they booked me for their wedding which was truly an honor!

I have to say that this was one of the most emotional weddings I've ever covered.  I had to wipe tears from off of my camera's LCD. There was a moment when Russell's sister came up to the podium and started talking while "A Thousand Years" was playing in the background, and at that point, it felt like the whole room was in tears.

You can tell based on their entourage that family is very important to the two of them.  Russell's best man was his dad, and the entourage consisted of siblings, aunts, and uncles.  They were truly surrounded by their closest family and friends who all were so very happy for the two of them, and really, that's all you can ask for on your wedding day, isn't it?

Check out the slideshow as well as my faves from this beautiful day.










































1 comment:

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!