The Sabb Family!

Here's more images from my shoot with the Sabbs!!  What an awesome bunch of boys, I had so much fun getting to know them and spend time with them!  And boy do they have ENERGY!  It was quite the feat being able to get a picture where all 3 boys were looking at the camera hehehehe!  But we were able to do it a few times and that's all you need :)  Although personally, I like the shots leading UP to getting all the boys in one place - makes for some cute storyboards as you will see below!

Brandon, AJ, and Chris - you guys are such sweet boys, with great manners!! You each have your own personalities showing through and it was just so cool to see how you guys interacted with your parents and with each other!! I loved how as soon as the family arrived to the shoot, AJ grabbed my hand and became my walking buddy for most of the day :)  It warmed my heart and I knew it was going to be a fun shoot! :)

Ami and Will - thank you SO much for the opportunity to spend time with you and your beautiful family!  We look forward to doing it again one day soon!





Meet Chris - He's 1!

 This is AJ - his birthday is actually today!!  Now he's 3!

This is Brandon - he's 5 and boy can he RUN FAST!!
 

Okay guys, I need you to all look at me at the same time... HAHAHAHA!!

Okay guys, now let's try to keep everyone on the bench... Ooops, there goes AJ! HAHAHAH!
 LOVE it!
 Fred - we lost a kid - be the stand-in LOL!





Love.
 

Now THAT's family :)

Here's a slideshow with more pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!