Michelle + Eric: The Wedding

All I can say is wow.  It's crazy how.. people end up coming together.. our separate worlds all suddenly become intertwined.  I met Michelle and Eric in 2012.. but.. I've seen them around since 2011.  They were working a booth for Michelle's family business, Duffy's Delicious Candies, at The Taste of Gloucester County back in 2011.  I was the volunteer photographer for the event.  I remember tasting their chocolates and thinking - mmm this is some really good handmade chocolate!  Much better than storebought!  ANYWAY.. I saw them again in 2012 when I covered The Taste for a second year in a row.  They ended up seeing the images from the event that I had taken and proceeded to look me up through my website.  Next thing I know, I'm getting a call about doing an engagement session for them.  I got to hang out with them for their engagement session and had so much fun!  They are so obviously in love that it makes you want to barf, but in a good way.  They are just so genuinely sweet, and kind, and loving.  I don't know, it just is so cute, especially because they are so young (barely legal), and yet, I feel like they were old souls, because they are so wise.  At any rate, they loved the images so much that they wanted to book me for their wedding even though they didn't have a date yet HAHAAHAHAH!  I felt truly honored that as soon as they booked their venue, I was the next thing that they booked.   The rest is history. 

But I think it's only the beginning.  I feel like we have so many more moments to capture - anniversaries, babies, parties, everything!  I wanna be there for it all.  Michelle + Eric truly were made for each other and I look forward to documenting the amazing life they are going to have together.  I love you guys - thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day.  AND, thanks for all of the amazing chocolate HAHAHAHA ;)







































 














 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!