Kim + JR: The Engagement | Mountainside NJ Photographer

When Kim told me she wanted to do something a little different for her engagement session, namely, make it ZOMBIE-THEMED, I was stoked!  I had SOO MUCH FUN, and was definitely cracking up whenever I'd look at my camera's LCD after taking each pic.  We did a few different scenarios and had a lot of fun with the entourage.

Of course, we also did the regular stuff but yah - hope you enjoy everything below :)





Kim + JR are so silly, I love it!






LOL!








Okay, now for the zombie storyboards!!

First two scenarios: The lovely couple is unaware that zombies are closing in on them during their engagement session hahahaha!





Next scenario - they are closing in, how will this end?!



Turns out all they needed was a hug!

And now, let's all have fun together now that we've been reinstated to our human forms!!






What a fun entourage hahahha!

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the illest photo shoot hands down. Much props to all the creative minds that made this happen. Truly awesome and inspirational work* A must "bite" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast photographing this engagement shoot. It sure was fun flipping through the pictures. Well done Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!