Simone + Justin: The Engagement | Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Photographer

I had so much fun hanging out with Simone + Justin a few weeks ago.  I think we just spent the whole session laughing.  And we talked about how things happen for a reason at the right time and the right place.  For instance, if Simone hadn't chosen to go to doctor school errr uh.. I mean, to study medicine, she may not have met Justin.

Simone + Justin's story reminds me of how I met Fred, as both Fred and Justin are both from California.  Our lives are all interconnected in some way, and when we recognize those connections, it's just a beautiful and also a very humbling feeling.   Because somehow, we were able to find our soul mates despite the odds being against us, and it truly is a beautiful thing.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!