Teaser: Engagement - Sheila and Mike!

Today I got to gallivant around Philadelphia (both the city-city and the tree-y city) with Sheila and Mike who are getting married in June!  Yes I just made up the word tree-y, it describes a part of the city with a lot of trees lol.

Thanks for flying out here from Washington (the state) to do your engagements!! We had a LOT of fun and I can't wait to show you all the pics especially using some techniques I picked up from the workshop.. here's just a teeny TASTE..  I can't give it all away yet HAHAHAHA!

I can't wait for your wedding in June!  We are going to Florida!!!



PS. For the inquiring photographical minds, first pic is in the open shade, and the second pic is in the forest LOL.  Okay I mean, second one has off-camera flash to pop the beautiful couple a bit more :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots Natasha..Love them both. Great work with the off-camera flash. Looks like you were a star student at 'boot camp'... Great work! How was the wedding you were second shooter for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and soon to be sister-in-law look wonderful and beautiful. Great photos and I can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha your pics are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know what you think - Thanks!